Supercell’s Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer strategy game. You can create your own community, train troops, and engage in combat with other people. You can either join an existing clan or form your own and invite friends. In-game texting and voice chat allows you to communicate with other players.
This guide will show you how to delete your Clash of Clans accounts in no time!
Supercell’s Clash of Clans is an MMO (massively multiplayer online strategy game). It’s also regarded as a “freemium” game because it’s completely free to play, but you can (and often must) pay for in-game things such as gems and resources. Clash of Clans is a massively popular game that has dominated the mobile globe. It is available for both iOS and Android.
The game’s objective is to construct a settlement, establish a base, and protect your territory. You can either join a clan to battle with other players or play alone against a succession of goblin fortresses.
Players must construct their base, which includes buildings, supplies, and weaponry, and collect gold, elixir, and Dark Elixir during gameplay to strengthen and sustain their defenses against attack. You can also earn gems by performing a specific task or purchasing them with in-app purchases.
Gold, Elixir, and Dark Elixir are the primary resources obtained through conquering other clans. Gold is used to upgrade the structures in your town. Troops are trained with Elixir and Dark Elixir. In the barracks, Elixir is utilized, and Dark Elixir is used in the dark barracks. Various kinds of troops are trained in various types of barracks.
Gems allow you to upgrade items more rapidly, freeing your builders to work on other projects. They can also enhance your heroes and boost other buildings like barracks and resource-producing facilities.
During clan wars, each clan has a captain and a co-leader, and only one has the authority to declare war. Each clan receives one day of preparation and one day of combat when they go to battle. Players get stars depending on how much havoc they create after the war begins.
Each player attacks twice per war, with the winning team being the one with the most stars at the conclusion of the day. If both teams have the same number of stars, the team with the highest percentage of stars destroyed wins.
If you utilize your attack during the conflict, you’ll gain bonus treasure, and the kind of lute you obtain is determined by Supercell. Bonus loot comes in a variety of sizes. If you win, you will receive all the bonus loot; if you lose, you will receive a third of the bonus loot available.
Players from the same clan can challenge each other in Friendly Challenges, but no loot or medals are awarded, and these engagements have no effect on your armies.
How to Delete Your Clash of Clans Account by Yourself
There are different ways you could delete your Clash of Clans account. It could be through the app or by email etc.
If you’ve lost interest in fighting it out or the game has become too expensive, you may be looking for a way to permanently delete your Clash of Clans accounts.
Many users know that deleting their profile is the only way to protect any sensitive data they may have entered into the system, such as credit or debit cards. Unfortunately, uninstalling the Clash of Clans app from your smartphone will not delete your account.
You probably already know how to remove Clash of Clans from your device, which is a simple process of deleting the program. On the other hand, the game profile you created would remain on the Clash of Clans servers indefinitely. You may re-download the game, log in with the same email address, and continue where you left off.
Many users are uncomfortable leaving their personal information in this state, so they decide to deactivate their Clash of Clans accounts entirely. The only way to do this is to contact Supercell, the game’s developer.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Clash of Clans Account?
- Open Clash of Clans.
- Select Help and Support from the Settings menu.
- Type “I want to delete my clash of clans account” in the box.
- Click the arrow icon at the top of your screen to send the message.
- Supercell will receive the message.
- Supercell will notify you that your request is being handled, and your account will be removed in 3-14 days.
What Is the Best Way to Delete Clash of Clans from My Google Account?
- Go to the bottom right corner of your screen and select settings.
- Click on the account that is currently supporting CoC in Accounts.
- Select “Remove account” from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen.
- It will say that removing the account will erase all of the account’s messages, contacts, and other data from the device.
- Click accept to confirm your selection.
How to Email Supercell to Request Account Deletion
- Send an email to customer support.
- Include all necessary account information, such as your login.
- Request the deletion of your account and all your personal information.
- Supercell will acknowledge your request within 3-14 days, and your account will be deactivated.
Reasons Why Deleting Your Inactive Clash of Clans Account Is a Smart Move?
We are in an era where data is the new oil, and technology is taking over. Leaving too many digital footprints all over the internet abandoned can be very risky. Below are a few reasons to eliminate inactive gaming account profiles on the internet.
- Abandoned gaming accounts are unsafe since they aren’t being watched, so if they are hijacked by a hacker, no one will know.
- The financial information you provided to create your account will be stored on Clash of Clans servers and could be stolen if there is a data breach.
- The more inactive accounts you have on the internet, you will likely have future security problems.