There are two different ways to delete your Club Penguin Rewritten account: sending an email to customer support or doing it yourself within the app or website.
To delete your Club Penguin account via email, follow the procedure below;
- Using the email address registered with your Club Penguin account, send an email to Club Penguin requesting account deletion.
- However, the address you send the email will depend on your account type.
- If you want to delete the original Club Penguin account, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the other hand, if you want to delete a Club Penguin Rewritten account, send your account deletion request to email@example.com.
- Also, the subject of your email will depend on your account. You should use either Request To Delete My Club Penguin Account or Request To Delete My Club Penguin Account where applicable.
- While composing the email, you must state why you wish to delete your account.
- Also, you should include important information about your account, like your user ID, in the email; this will be used to verify the account you want to delete.
- After that, send the email and wait for a response from Club Penguin.
To delete your Club Penguin account via the app, follow the procedure below;
- This process is done within the app and includes going to your email.
- All you have to do is go to the game browser and opt for a password change.
- When you do this, Club Penguin will send a password reset link to your registered email address.
- Instead of resetting your password with the link, reply asking for the deletion of your account.
- Club Penguin will send you a mail asking for confirmation.
- Confirm it, and your Club Penguin account or Club Penguin Rewritten account will be deleted.
Can I Delete My Club Penguin Account By Leaving It Inactive?
Absolutely! Leaving your Club Penguin account inactive for 90 days will get it canceled and deleted. If you wish to delete your account and probably having issues with it, you can leave it idle for this period.
After 90 days, if Club Penguin does not detect any activity on your account, they will delete your account from the system. In addition, your profile and every other information saved on the server will be deleted.
Will Club Penguin Notify Me Before Deleting My Inactive Account?
Unfortunately, Club Penguin does not send emails notifying users of their account removal or deletion. Once your account completes an inactive period of 90 consecutive days, it will be deleted from the server.
If you have been expecting that you will receive a notification from Club Penguin regarding your account deletion, I’m sorry, but you will not receive it. If you still need to access your account, log back as soon as possible.
Why Do People Delete Their Club Penguin Accounts?
Since the online game was discontinued in 2017, many people have stored their data on the server and probably found it difficult to remove. You might wonder why these players are even considering deleting their accounts.
Users must submit personal data when registering on Club Penguin, which might also be very important. Your data is at risk of being compromised while on the game’s server, and it is only safe to delete.
When hackers can access your personal information, including passwords, on Club Penguin, it becomes much easier for them to guess the login credentials to some of your other websites and platforms online.
Therefore, deleting your profile and data from such a server is essential to protect your privacy and ensure every personal data remains private and inaccessible to hackers. This way, you are avoiding the risks of data theft and cyberattacks.
In addition, some users might receive spam emails after registering or signing up on some websites. It might be the same with Club Penguin if it gets attacked later.
When you start receiving these spam emails, a website with your personal data sells them out or has already been compromised. Do well to delete your accounts in such scenarios.
How Do I Retrieve My Old Club Penguin Account?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to get your old Club Penguin account. The Original Club Penguin accounts are inaccessible; therefore, no one will be able to recover them anymore. If you have thought there was a way to do so, sorry, but that isn’t feasible.
The Original Club Penguin games, also known as Club Penguin Rewritten, were developed by Disney before the game lost its affiliation with the brand. If you had an Original Club Penguin account, you would not be able to use it again.
To play Club Penguin now, you must create a new account. Currently, Club Penguin is affiliated with Club Penguin Online, and these are the only accounts you can create now.
Deleting a Club Penguin Rewritten account can give you a lot of headaches if you do not know how to go about it. I believe the procedure in this article has done enough justice by showing you how to delete your Club Penguin accounts or Rewritten accounts.
Once you send an email to the specified address, you should wait for a notification that they have received your request. In the message, they will also tell you how long it will take to delete your account from the server.
You will be asked to verify if you want to delete your account and confirm the request. Another acknowledgment email will be sent, and you have to wait till the process is complete. When your account is permanently deleted, you will receive a final email from Club Penguin.