Deleting your Daily Pay account is easy and requires only a few steps. However, there are different methods to go about it, the most common being to delete it via the Daily Pay website and mobile app.
Follow the procedure below to delete your Daily Pay account via the website;
- Log in to your Daily Pay account and stay on the main page.
- From the main page, locate and select the ellipsis icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- On the new window, select “Settings and Privacy.“
- Scroll down and tap “Delete” to cancel your Daily Pay account.
- After reading the short notification, it brings, click “Delete” again to confirm the action.
As I mentioned earlier, you can also delete your Daily Pay account on your profile via the mobile app. To do this, follow the procedure below;
- Open the Daily Pay mobile app and ensure you are logged in to your account.
- Navigate to your profile using the profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Locate and select “Settings and Privacy” from the menu that appears.
- You will notice “Account” below your username and tap it.
- Select “Delete” to delete your account.
- Read the short confirmation message and tap “Delete” again to proceed.
- Before you can delete your account, the system will prompt you to enter your password. Type it in to finalize the process.
Table of Contents
How To Delete a Daily Pay Account via Email
You can also delete your Daily Pay profile without logging in to your account. This is an alternative for those who find it difficult to log in to their Daily Pay accounts or have forgotten their login credentials.
To delete your Daily Pay account via email, follow the procedure below;
- Copy and paste (email@example.com) into your email app. This is the official email address of Daily Pay Support.
- Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the email subject.
- Now write a short note requesting that they delete your Daily Pay profile from their database.
- You should include your account details, like your username and user ID in your email.
- Daily Pay will send an acknowledgment email back to you and might request some additional information to conclude your request.
I Am Unable To Log In; How Do I Delete My Account?
Sometimes, you might find it difficult to access your Daily Pay account when you want to delete it. You might have forgotten your password and are probably unable to reset it. In this instance, you should try resetting your password.
However, if you are still unable to reset your password or receive no link, then you can use another method. This is only possible if you know someone else with a Daily Pay account.
On your friend’s daily pay account, navigate to the “Support & Request” page. Under the “Report” option, request that your Daily Pay account should be deleted. However, you have to provide your info, like your user ID.
After that, confirm the account deletion request. An acknowledgment mail will be sent to your registered Daily Pay email address. The mail will notify you of your request and the date when it will be deleted.
Can I Cancel My Daily Pay Account Deletion?
You might have probably requested for your Daily Pay account to be deleted and want it restored. If you also want to recover your account after deleting it via the app, website, or email, there is a way to go about it.
It is possible to cancel the Daily Pay account deletion. However, this is only possible if it is not up to 30 days since you requested account deletion. If it has been less than 30 days, then you can cancel the account deletion from taking effect.
If you cannot recover your account within 30 days, all your information and profile will be permanently deleted from the Daily Pay database. When this happens, do not expect to retrieve your data anymore.
It is absolutely impossible to retrieve your Daily Pay profile after the 30 days from your request date have passed. However, some of the information from your user profile might not be deleted from the database.
Some of your information might remain on the server for use by Daily Pay later in the future. They may keep your data for legal issues, harm prevention efforts, or terms violations to ensure that the Daily Pay platform remains safe and secure.
How Do I Cancel My Daily Pay Account Deletion?
As I mentioned, you can cancel your Daily Pay account deletion even after sending a request to the Support team. However, you can only do this if your request is not up to 30 days. If it is not, then you can cancel the deletion.
To cancel account deletion, all you have to do is to log in back into your Daily Pay account. Logging in after requesting an account deletion will rescind the request, and the account will no longer be deleted. All you have to do is log in.
This further explains that deleting your Daily Pay account is not immediate and is similar to a temporary deactivation. If you want to deactivate your Daily Pay account for a while so you will not receive notifications anymore, you can do the same thing.
Send an account deletion request to Daily Pay, and you can keep your account inactive for a maximum period of 30 days. If you do not log back into your account after 30 days, it will be deleted permanently, and you won’t have access back to your profile.
As described above, there are several ways to delete your Daily Pay account. If one does not work, you can easily switch and try another. Also, remember that the deletion does not happen immediately but will take 30 consecutive days of inactivity.